? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (384 Ratings)??295 Grabs Today. 57930 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (7 Ratings)??178 Grabs Today. 9048 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Love Is Strange? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

bunkface - through my window

kepada sesape yg minx ritu, ak xingt, hampa copy r sini, tp aku xtaw r btoi ke x.. ak malas cari kt tenet so salin sendiri r ni, sory r kalo salah, jangan segan2 nak betolkan erk.... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Don't want much, I just want everything Thought that I could, do almost anything One step in front of the other Thought that I could do it alone In the blink of an eye, it's just another day Telling me why, I'll find another way Got this feeling, got me reeling I can almost start believing Now there's me and you And we are not alone You and me, we are together now Through my window, I can see there's More than you and more than me Me and you, And we are not alone Different view, We are together now Through my window, I can see Our wildest dreams could be so real I see a spark, it starts a fire Is this the one worth waiting for Thought that I could do it without you Can't exist like this anymore Now there's me and you And we are not alone You and me We are together now Through my window, I can see there's More than you and more than me Now there's me and you, you and me We are not alone and we are together Through my window I can see Our wildest dreams could be so real

0 comments: